I Applied. Now What?
Thank you for submitting your application to UW Bothell. Now that you have applied, here are some reminders to confirm your application file is complete and tips for what to do next.
1. Check email frequently
Frequently check the email account you provided on your application. This is the only way we will communicate with you for a while.
- To guarantee you receive our emails, make sure your spam filters allow emails from uwb.edu to go through to your inbox.
- If your email address changes, please contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
2. Submit missing items
Submit any missing items to complete your application. Your application file will not be reviewed for admission until all items are received and your file is complete.
You will receive an email notification if you are missing any items. Submit the requested item(s) ASAP. Here are examples of commonly missing items:
- Official College Transcripts – We require official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. If you recently completed courses that were not included on the transcript originally submitted with your application, send us an updated transcript.
- Official High School Transcripts – Required for all first-year students and transfer students with less than 40 transferrable college credits or who completed Core University Requirements during high school.
- English Language Proficiency – All applicants for whom English is a non-native language must provide proof of English proficiency. This includes international students and domestic students who completed most of their primary and secondary school outside the U.S. Please review your options for meeting this requirement.
If you have any questions regarding the items required to apply for admission to UW Bothell, visit one of the following pages:
3. Update your application, if necessary
Do you need to make changes to your application? Do you need to change the start term or quarter? Please contact email@example.com right away for assistance.
4. Apply for financial aid
Apply for financial aid as soon as possible! Be sure to update your FAFSA or WASFA with UW Bothell’s school code (003798). Once you receive your financial aid package, you will need to accept the offer by May 1.
Also start researching scholarships and grants. Explore your funding options.
5. Review our FAQs
Our FAQ page contains a lot of helpful information and answers to questions from students like you!
6. Review our calendars
View our Academic Calendar to find out when classes begin, when holidays fall, when finals week starts and more.
View our Master Calendar to stay current with all the latest events happening on campus.
7. Await the decision
Applicants will be notified of an admission decision via mail and the email address you provided on your application.
- For first-year applicants, admissions decisions are released by January for Early Action applicants, and by March for Regular Decision applicants.
- For transfer, returning, post-baccalaureate and non-matriculated applicants, admissions decisions are released quarterly.