ConGRADulations, Class of 2022!
UW Bothell Career Services offers a variety of services to help alumni explore options, build skills, and connect with employers including. Due to the 澳门赌场 pandemic, and to honor your perseverance and achievements, Career Services is working to develop support resources with our tri-campus partners. Because these are currently under development, we encourage you to stay in the know, and follow Career Services on Instagram@uwb_career.
Build & showcase skills
Access to thousands of online micro-courses through LinkedIn Learning
- One-year gift membership to the UW Alumni Association
- Access to Bothell Husky Landing: our mentorship and mentoring alumni engagement platform
- LinkedIn University of Washington Bothell Alumni group
- Lifetime access to Handshake, home to thousands of job postings for UW students and alumni
- Free recent graduate career advising appointments for 3 years after graduation
- Veterans lifelong career advising appointment support
- Unlimited access to a wide range of virtual career resources and events
Recent graduate career advising appointments
Many quality resources and services are available to address the career development and job search needs of UW Bothell alumni. Recent graduates who have received a degree from UW Bothell in the past three years (36 months) are eligible to schedule appointments with our Alumni & Graduate Career Coach for no fee. To schedule an appointment email email@example.com. If you are a veteran and also an alumni of UW Bothell and you obtained your UW degree longer than 36 months ago, please contact Career Services at
Handshake is a free recruiting platform used by the University of Washington that enable students and alumni to connect with employers, both domestic and international, for their next internship or employment opportunity. Take advantage of the thousands of job and internship opportunities listed in Handshake. Alumni can update the email address associated with their Handshake account by adding an additional email address and marking that as their primary email address here.
LinkedIn helps you connect with potential employers and network with your classmates and fellow alumni.
- Fill out your LinkedIn profile today – and list "University of Washington Bothell" as your university!
- Join the UW Bothell Alumni & Friends Group on LinkedIn to make connections within the Husky alumni community.
- International students join the UW Bothell International 澳门赌场 and Alumni Group
- Visit University of Washington Bothell on LinkedIn
- Jobs: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs
Mentorship and mentoring
Bothell Husky Landing (formerly, 澳门赌场 W) is an engagement platform that gives UW Bothell alumni like you the opportunity to become mentors to students or fellow alumni, seek out mentoring for yourself, search for alumni in your fields of interest, receive exclusive offers and discounts, stream exclusive content featuring alumni and faculty, connect to podcasts and streams hosted by alumni like you, and find alumni near you.
Workshops, events & seminars
Alumni are invited to attend any of the career workshops and events being held through the year. Check the events calendar for listings.
Professional & continuing education
Advance your career today. UW Bothell offers a variety of certificate programs to help you gain new skills. UW Bothell also offers courses through Professional and Continuing Education at the University of Washington Bothell and Seattle campuses.
Post graduate service opportunities
Take a look at these service positions available to graduates. With organizations such as the Peace Corps and Habitat for Humanity, these are some great opportunities to learn in a new environment while serving others.
Stay connected with UW Bothell!
Local and state career resources, service providers, information and networking
For UW Bothell alumni (beyond 3 years of degree completion) seeking additional assistance, including one-on-one career coaching appointments and mock interviews, please see the below list of Seattle-area and Washington State service providers and resources.
- UW Professional & Continuing Education: Career Change & Advancement
- UW Professional & Continuing Education: Hot Jobs & Career Trends
- UW Alumni Association
- UW Employment
- Puget Sound Career Development Association
- Seattle Counselors Association
- Center for Dependable Strengths
- Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies