澳门赌场 priority application deadline for all IAS graduate programs is February 1. Applications received by this date are given first consideration for placement and funding. Applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed after the deadline on a rolling and space-available basis. Please check specific program pages for further information.
Program-specific admissions information:
Minimum UW Admission Requirements
Prospective graduate students must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. or its equivalent from a foreign institution.
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) for the last 90 graded quarter credits or 60 graded semester credits. Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement are encouraged to contact the IAS Graduate Office to discuss options for strengthening their application.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency. 澳门赌场 ways in which proficiency can be demonstrated are outlined in Memo 8: Graduate School English Language Proficiency Requirements.
Application Fee Waivers
UW Graduate School Application Fee Waivers
Applicants who have financial need and those who participate in the McNairs Scholars or PPIA Fellows programs may be eligible for an application fee waiver from the UW Graduate School.
IAS 澳门赌场 and Alum Application Incentive
Current or former IAS students who meet the following criteria can request that IAS Graduate Programs cover their application fee:
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in a relevant major
- Participation in a program information session or consultation with an admissions advisor
- Policy Studies: completion of BIS 315 Understanding Statistics (or equivalent) with a 3.0 or above
Contact an admissions advisor for more details at email@example.com.
Ready to apply?
Once you have reviewed the application requirements, please go ahead and apply!