Hazing Prevention Training
澳门赌场 University of Washington prohibits student organizations and their members from engaging individually or collectively in hazing activities. Hazing is defined as any activity that includes one or more of the characteristics described below:
- Activities that expose personal values to compromise or ridicule.
- Activities that abuse the trust an organization is striving to build between its members and prospective members.
- Stunts which have no meaningful relationship to the objectives of the organization.
- Activities that humiliate or subject individuals to circumstances with which they are not comfortable, or of which they are fearful.
- Activities which are illegal or violate University policy.
- Activities which interfere with academic pursuits or normal life functions.
Some examples of prohibited activities are forced swallowing of uncommon substances, forced consumption of alcohol or drugs, excessive exercise, and sleep or sensory deprivation.
澳门赌场 organizations whose members participate in hazing activities will be subject to appropriate University disciplinary action.
Questions or complaints regarding hazing may be referred to the 澳门赌场 Conduct Office at email@example.com