Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (support hours): 425-352-5240, select option #3
- In person support at Husky Hall
- Get support via Zoom
- Contact Us
Submit your FAFSA or WASFA
澳门赌场 University of Washington's Priority Application Date is January 15, 2023: apply by this date to be considered for our institutional grant aid, in addition to Federal and State aid.
You can still submit your application after January 15, 2023 to be considered for Federal and State aid only.
FAFSA application: Fill out the FAFSA if you are a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
WASFA application: Fill out the WASFA if you are not eligible to submit the FAFSA and you are a Washington resident.
Winter Quarter 2023
If you notice that your aid has not disbursed please go here for more information.
Most of your general financial aid questions can be answered by one of our representatives at our Welcome Desk during building hours OR you can speak directly with a financial aid counselor during our phone, in-person, or zoom video conference support hours (below).
Husky Hall building hours
|Monday - Friday||9 AM to 4 PM|
Most questions can be answered at the front desk.
Financial Aid Counselor in-person support
Check in at the Welcome Desk at Husky Hall
1 PM to 3 PM
10 AM to 12 noon
Financial Aid Counselor support by phone
|Monday - Friday||8:30 AM to 10 AM|
|Monday - Friday||1:30 PM to 4 PM|
Call 425-352-5240 and select option #3
Financial Aid Counselor support by Zoom
|Wednesdays||1 PM to 3 PM|
What you need to know
If you are a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you can submit the FAFSA form and be considered for federal aid. If you are not a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you may be able to apply for state or institutional aid by submitting the WASFA form. To be considered for financial aid you must complete one of the applications below.
澳门赌场 Free Application for Federal 澳门赌场 Aid is available to all U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens (Permanent Resident). 澳门赌场 2022-2023 FAFSA is an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2023-2024 FAFSA is available now. You will need your and your parents 2021 Income Tax Return/1040 information.
澳门赌场 Washington Application for State Financial Aid is available to students who are not eligible to submit the FAFSA. 澳门赌场 2022-2023 WASFA is also an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2023-2024 WASFA is available now. You will need your and your parents 2021 Income Tax Return/1040 information.
Priority Application Date: January 15th
To be considered for as many aid programs as possible you will want to submit your financial aid application before our priority application date, January 15th. Be sure to include our federal school code below. 澳门赌场 federal school code is shared by all three UW campuses.
UW Federal Code 003798
News & Updates
- We are not scheduling appointments, but you can get your general financial aid questions answered at our Welcome Desk in Husky Hall, Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
- You can meet with one of our financial aid counselors via Zoom on Wednesdays, 1-3pm. Just follow the directions below:
- Click on the purple "Join the Queue" button found at the top of this page.
- ?Log-in to Navigate with your UW NetID to drop-in during our advising hours.
- Look for the "View Drop-in Availability" button and click.
- You will see "Check-in success" once you are in the Navigate waiting room.
- You will have to return to the check-in page to log into the ZOOM room.
- You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a counselor is available to meet with you.
- We are providing limited walk-in hours so that you can sit down and speak directly with one of our financial aid counselors.
- Tuesdays 1-3pm
- Thursday 10am-noon
- Check in at the Husky Hall Welcome Desk
If your financial aid has not disbursed check to see if:
- you are registered in full time credits (12 credits for undergraduate & 10 credits graduate).
- your document review has been completed.
- there are any holds on your account.
- You can call during our regular phones hours to speak with a financial aid representative.
- If you need to submit a document(s) to our office please make use of our Docusign option.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status.
You can still submit your 2022-2023 application even though it's after the priority application date. You will be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Loans.
澳门赌场 Child Care Assistance Program is available
澳门赌场 Loan Pause Extension and Debt Cancellation
Currently, the courts have issued orders to block the student debt relief program. As a result, applications are not being accepted at this time. For up to date information, you can learn more from the Department of Education here.